We are a Christian Church teaching and practicing New Testament principles. The believers who gather to the Lord Jesus Christ at Cheryl Bible Chapel are committed to the true worship of God, to the equipping of Christians for holy life and service, and to the proclamation of the good news of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Click here for a full description of what we believe.
- Friday Night Fellowship - August 21, 6:30 p.m.
- Friday Night Fellowship - September 18, 6:30 p.m.
- Fellowship Lunch - October 4
- Friday Night Fellowship - October 16, 6:30 p.m.
- Friday Night Fellowship - November 20, 6:30 p.m.
- Fellowship Lunch - December 6
- Distribute Invites for Christmas Program - December 12
- Friday Night Fellowship - December 18, 6:30 p.m.
- Distribute Invites for Christmas Program - December 19
- Christmas Program - December 20, 10:30 a.m.
|Day of Week||Meeting||Time|
|Sunday||Lord's Supper||9:00 a.m.|
|Adult Bible Class and Children's Sunday School||10:00 a.m.|
|Family Bible Hour||11:15 a.m.|
|Wednesday||Devotional and Prayer||7:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||Ladies Bible Study||6:30 p.m.|
|Third Friday of Month||Fellowship Night||6:30 p.m.|
Do You Have Peace with God?
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. - John 3:16
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. - Rom 3:23
God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. - Rom 5:8
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. - Rom 6:23
If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. - Rom 10:9
The most recent Sunday's sermons are posted here. For all sermons, click here.